The rental market in Marin is still thriving. Home owners, if you are wanting to sell your property in a better sales market, now is the time to LEASE! Tips to Follow:
– Make sure paint colors in the house are neutral, and the paint is fresh/clean
– Carpets have been professionally cleaned and are ready for move-in
– Property is clean and in the condition you want the tenant to return it to YOU!
– All caulking in the bathrooms/kitchen is newly replaced
– Replace all burnt out light bulbs, and make sure there are fresh batteries in the smoke/CO2 detectors
– Appliances are in proper working condition, including fans/vents
– Check the safety of the property to make sure there all areas are hazard-free
– Have the yard be cleaned up to be cleared of all debris, and any storage/garage areas have been properly swept out
To read more about this topic, click here for the Marin IJ article posted by PJ Bremier, from a news article earlier this month.