In the case of a leaky pipe or a severe weather storm, sometimes your possessions will get damaged. Luckily, you can have a company like SERVPRO by your side to help you restore your belongings and home like it never even happened. SERVPRO is a vendor we use here at PRANDI Property Management because of their wide range of services and high standard of customer service. Here are a few quick tips they supplied us with in the case of emergency water damage:
- Shut off the water source if possible.
- Remove excess water by mopping or blotting.
- Place aluminum foil or wooden blocks under furniture legs.
- Do not use a regular vacuum to remove water.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpeting.
For more tips and a full list of their services, check out their website!