A Note from Prandi
Happy Summer! We hope you have a few nice plans on your agenda this season—as the weather finally gets warmer! As a reminder, please check your Online Portal/Tenant Ledger to make sure your rental payments are up-to-date and all back-dated late fees are paid. If you have a prepayment on your account with us, please give your management team a call so we can correct that for you! —Your PRANDI Property Management Team
BRINGING THE OUTDOORS INSIDE
For those who cannot get out to enjoy the beautiful weather this summer, or for those who need to stay in cooler weather but want to still enjoy the pleasures of summertime, here are a some tips to help bring the “outside” indoors:
- Incorporate natural textures and patterns on throw pillows/throw rugs. Use items such as wicker baskets (or even rattan, hemp, and jute) to decorate your interior for that more “rugged” feel.
- Take inspiration from the outdoors, such as lighter shades of green, blue, tan, and yellow. These colors look particularly beautiful on walls, curtains or statement pieces.
- Utilize unique natural elements in your décor. Try using bits of rock, wood, shells or even jars of sand to uniquely bring in “the nature.”
- Open your windows and let in the light! Consider replacing heavy drapery with lighter fabrics and/or sheer curtains.
- Entice your senses. Woodsy/floral scents add this extra element. Sounds of rain, wind, and the beach make you feel you are outside too!
This is our July 2013 Resident Newsletter
“The PRANDI Journal” is sent to our residents on a quarterly basis. Simply click the image to enlarge the text.