A note from your PRANDI team
Spring is finally here and now is a great time to look around and see what needs to be maintained at your property! We hope you enjoy reading this PRANDI Journal, and we hope to offer you a few helpful hints for “spring cleaning” around your home! Please let us know if your property needs maintenance, or there is anything at all we can help you with. Enjoy the beautiful weather! — PRANDI Property Management Team
Quick Tips: Conserving Energy
Not only does energy conservation save you money, it saves precious resources for future use. Here are just a few ideas to help you along:
- Cooling your home with fans rather than AC will help move air through the house. This is most effective in the cooler evening hours
- Use lower wattage light bulbs or compact fluorescent bulbs to save electricity. Replacing incandescent bulbs with fluorescent lamps can save you 30-40 percent of lighting costs
- Take the stairs and not the elevator when you can. You’ll not only save the energy, but get some exercise as well!
- Reduce energy costs by closing off rooms that are not used/occupied.
- Taking a 5-minute shower instead of a bath will use less hot water
- Keeping the bottom/back of your refrigerator and freezer clean of debris can also help.
This is our April 2013 Resident Newsletter
“The PRANDI Journal” is sent to our residents on a quarterly basis. Simply click the image to enlarge the text.